Tuesday, July 16, 2013


July 1, 2013 

Thanks for your emails. I am glad to be updated on all that has been going on at home. Sometimes, I feel very much out of the loop, but hey that is not necessarily a bad thing. I have yet to get homesick except for Mom's food. I don't know how I did not put on more weight when I was home, eating as much as I did.
 
That is pretty awesome that you guys are being so missionary minded and inviting people over! I am impressed. I was also very impressed last night when I received a phone call from my MTC companion telling me that some lady from Texas was asking about me. They said that this woman came up to them on the street and asked if they knew an Elder Bevan. I don't think it is coincidence that she happened to find my MTC companion of all people. They said that they taught her a little and gave her a Book of Mormon and committed her to read it and pray. She was in Texas when Dad went to your training I guess. I did not catch her name but I assume you know who I am talking about! Well good job being a missionary my MTC companion was giving you props.
 
We love refferals out here! Well I hope that all is going well. I agree with you mom, about not wishing your life away because it really does just vanish right before your eyes. Things are way good right now we just need to enjoy the moment (and make sure we are still looking for missionary opportunities).
 
Thanks again for everything you do. I really look forward to your letters!

Elder Bevan

No comments:

Post a Comment