Wednesday, May 15, 2013


 



Wow! What a crazy week. Everything was so intense I can hardly believe that Monday is here again. The big change at the beginning was my new companions. It is now obvious why we as missionaries experience so much change. It has required me to grow and mature constantly.

So my companions and I hit the ground this week in a full sprint. We had some really great experiences thanks to some hard work and lots of prayers. We taught a ton of people and found some choice people. It was awesome to be able to feel the Spirit work through our efforts. We committed 3 people to baptism and now we need to set a date. I am so excited for the work that is ahead of us even if it is a lot of service. Service is one of my favorite things to do. Recently we have been doing tons of yard work. My favorite is either mowing with a riding lawn mower or using a roto-tiller. The people really appreciate service and we find it is one of the best ways of softening hearts.

It was great to be able to talk to some family on Mother's Day! I feel energized and ready to start over for this week. However there was an unfortunate event that happened after talking with everyone. We were on our way home just cruzing along at a good 50 mph (that is as fast as it gets over here) when out of the dark a skunk comes jogging into the road right in front of me. I had no time to swerve, stop, or anything. SO it got smashed and now our car smells like skunk, inside and out. It is the worst!!!!!!!!!!! I was so mad. Anyways if you have any suggestions on how to get the stench out of our car please let me know!

Thanks again for all your support and it was awesome getting to see and hear some of you yesterday. I hope you are all doing well!

Love

Elder Bevan

1 comment: