Sunday, April 7, 2013

 Elder Bevan and his MTC companion Elders Vickers from Stansbury, Utah

 The Famous Map.  Pointing to our Mission destination, Rochester New York!
 Fun times in the dorms.
 Provo Temple Trip.
Destined New York Missionaries.

In his own words on Wednesday, March 20th, 2013
It has been a great week very busy but good. My p day is on Wednesday here so  I really only have one time to check this. So the next time I get on here I will be in New York! I am excited to leave and I fly out on the 25th of March! I can call in the airport so be ready and don't miss my call ahah ;) I have a lot to say but i only get 30 mins max to write emails here. I did however sing in the Choir Sunday and Tuesday. Which was cool. We were filmed by KSL and will be shown in between Conferences I think the Saturday session. SO be sure and watch for me!!!  Wish me luck.

Love
Elder Bevan


No comments:

Post a Comment